sâmbătă, 24 decembrie 2016

Muzică #2 | Lana Del Rey


I paint the house black
My wedding dress black leather too
You have no room for light
Love is lost on you


Share my body and my mind with you
That's all over now
Did what I had to do
'Cause you're so far past me now
(...)

Got my little red party dress on
Everybody knows that I'm the best
I'm crazy

When the people I used to know found out what I had been doing, how I'd been living, they asked me why - but there's no use in talking to people who have home.
They have no idea what it's like to seek safety in other people - for home to be wherever you lay your head.
I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean...
(...)
I hear the birds on the summer breeze,
I drive fast, I am alone in midnight
Been tryin' hard not to get into trouble,
But I, I've got a war in my mind
So, I just ride
(...)
Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people, and finally I did on the open road.
We had nothing to lose, nothing to gain, nothing we desired anymore, except to make our lives into a work of art.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu